Friday, January 2, 2015

New Release Oscar!!!!

Hi guys!!  I am going to show you Oscar the owl.  Here is a pic!  Enjoy!
This is Oscar.  He is a 2015 Beanie Boo.  He is on the TY waiting list so I hope so so so so much that he will be out soon.  I don't know his birthday yet but as soon as he comes out I will tell you guys.  I don't know the poem ether.  He will be coming out with Zoey, Icy, Roxie, and Whiskers.  The only 2015 Beanie Boos that are out are Slick and Grapes.  I think Oscar is the cutest Beanie Boo ever!  I hope you guys like him as much as I do!
That's all for now!!

6 comments:

  1. aw! So adorable!! do you know if he is an exscusive boo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him so so so so much!!!!!!! I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one, the cutest thing , it is the birthday June 10 and the poem ether is : I like to hunt fish but only at night the real tricky task with only moon light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I got my Oscar today!!!! I love love love him!!!

    ReplyDelete